Owner & Co-Founder of Celebrating Humanity International Pty Ltd as well as Ki Leadership Institute Pty Ltd.
As the Owner & Co-Founder of Celebrating Humanity International Pty Ltd as well as Ki Leadership Institute Pty Ltd she is a Keynote Motivational Speaker and International Facilitator of the Celebrating Humanity Programmes Transformational Teambuilding, Diversity Training, Leadership Training and Team Conflict Resolution Strategies across South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, USA, London and Hong Kong.
Having recently gone to the States, she has acquired a Worldwide licence to facilitate Values Based Leadership programmes and will launch this amazing program to impact 20 000 people this year. As a Certified John C. Maxwell Leadership Coach, Trainer & Speaker, she is focussing on bringing International Motivational Speakers, John Maxwell’s philosophies and Values Based Leadership programmes to South Africa to change and create a massive Mindset change of Positivity, Hope, Respect and Values within every home, heart and thinking of every South African.
Currently writing 3 different books but is also a published Author in the Communication Section of “Inspirational Women at Work South Africa” by Liezel Erasmus Krietzinger as well as many international, online and local magazines. Recognised and given an award by Mrs Graca Machel Mandela for her contributions to leadership amongst woman in South Africa. She is also a Rising Star SA Finalist in 2014 and 2015.
Developed Leadership4Learners – a pro-bono programme aimed at developing the incredible talents within our young leaders, enticing them to embrace their Greatness and Potential. Currently working to create a National Leadership for Youth programme with the intention of impacting thousands of young people and bringing hope to every one of them.
She is a single mother of two amazing sons – Lliam – 14 years old and Kailash – 8 years old. Is an avid blogger, writer, photographer, amateur chef, social networking, adventure sports fanatic, adrenaline junky, skydiver, bungee jumper, traveller and lover of life.
In terms of Celebrating Humanity programmes:
This programme was developed to remove the anger, prejudices and programming of the past histories of South Africa within teams, allowing every person to work from a basis and foundation of respect, understanding, thoughtfulness and caring within a professional work environment.
Many training programmes do not give people the skills and tools they need to interact with each other right now in our New South Africa, that sees a change in the cultures and dynamics within corporate SA. We bring fun, interaction and hope through our awesome, celebratory processes, enticing people to let go of past hurts to embrace each other and move forward as a team regardless of their age, culture, religion, education level or gender.
On a personal Capacity – South Africa is one of the best countries in the world. Arthie’s vision, is to take our country and Madiba’s legacy to new levels of impacting the world in a powerful, positive way, showing a huge growth in People Connection, Economical Growth using the African principles of Leadership and our amazing Youth showcasing their abilities. This will be achieved using the Values Based Leadership program developed in Amish country – being used to change the entire country of Guatemala from Presidential level to schools, communities and prisons.
- Major Shareholder & Co-Founder of Celebrating Humanity International Pty Ltd
- Certified John Maxwell Leadership Trainer, Coach, Mentor, Speaker.
- Founder of Ki Leadership Institute Pty Ltd.
- Worldwide Licence as a Values Based Leadership Specialist – Ohio USA.
- Motivational Speaker and International Facilitator of the Celebrating Humanity Programmes across South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, USA, London and Hong Kong.
- Facilitator in Transformational Teambuilding, Diversity Training, Leadership Training and Team Conflict Resolution Strategies.
- Finalist of the Rising Star Awards South Africa 2014/2015
- Published Author in the Communication Section of “Inspirational Women at Work South Africa” – foreword by Oprah Winfrey
- Received a Certificate acknowledging Contribution to Leadership for Women in SA by Mrs Graca Machel Mandela.
- Currently assisting with Marketing and Tourism within Swaziland and the Piggs Peak Hotel.
- Published articles in various Magazines in South Africa ie..Forbes Women Africa, Magazine-SA, Golden Room Online Magazine – London etc..
- Interviewed on TV by Felicia Mabuza Shuttle. Interviewed on Air by various Radio Stations regarding Relationships, Diversity Training etc.
- Honorary Board Member – Diversity Inclusion Magazine – Online University – USA
- Semi-finalist for Women in Business – Sanlam Awards
- Created and facilitate a Leadership for Learners Programme for young teenagers who belong to a Peace Club in an underprivileged school.
For more information, please feel free to contact her on:
- +27 (0)72 439 4220
- Skype: Arthie4