What is a Lunch & Learn?
- Lunch & Learn sessions are a great way to introduce Leadership programs.
- It can be a single session with a particular focus or multiple sessions covering a larger subject.
- The duration can vary according to the client’s requirements. (Usually anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour.)
- A discussion with you, the client, to understand your needs will give us an insight into how we can best add value to you and your organization.
- From our conversation, we will be delighted to offer you the most impactful subject from the extensive list below.
- They can be delivered to any size of audience, from a few people to a large group.
- These sessions don’t have to be during the lunch break as their title suggests, but can be conducted at any time.
Resources available for Lunch & Learn Sessions:
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership – “Follow Them and People Will Follow You” While times change and technology marches forward, the principles of leadership are constant and stand the test of time.
- Becoming a person of Influence – How to Positively Impact the Lives of Others; Whatever your vocation or aspiration, you can increase your impact on others by Becoming a Person of Influence. Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts.
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth – John C. Maxwell says in order to reach your potential, you must be intentional about personal growth. This training curriculum will help you understand how personal growth really works, and how you can develop yourself to become a more effective and fulfilled individual. You will learn how to build up your sense of purpose and become more successful in every area of your life.
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect – “Only One Thing Stands Between You and Success. It Isn’t Experience. It Isn’t Talent.” World-renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection.
- Sometimes You Win Sometimes You Learn – While most people and organizations are usually ready to talk about their dreams and vision, they are not so well prepared to answer questions about their shortcomings. Most people don’t like to talk about their mistakes and failures as a common response to those is : “Sometimes you Win, Sometimes you Lose.” However, this is not how winners think; Successful people don’t run away or hide from failures but, when approached the right way, they embrace the lessons gained from them.
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions – If you want to be successful and reach your leadership potential, you need to embrace asking questions as a lifestyle. John Maxwell explains why in this insightful book.
- Put your Dreams to the Test – What Do You Need to Make Your Dreams Come True? Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? In this course to reaching your dreams, Dr. John C. Maxwell shows you how to do the things needed to make your dream come true. Most people fail to realize their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. Put Your Dream to the Test takes your dream from ethereal to achievable.
- Leadership Gold – Leadership Gold brims with nuggets of wisdom accumulated by John C. Maxwell during 30+ years of studying, practicing, and teaching leadership. Throughout these lessons, you’ll encounter John’s passionate belief in the value of leadership, and you’ll benefit from his unique talent for articulating principles of influence.
- How to be a R.E.A.L. Success – Success is not a destination. It is a process – a lifelong strategy of building on strengths, minimizing weaknesses, and focusing on the people and points of life that are most important. In How to be a REAL Success, John Maxwell will help you understand the keys you need to succeed in life. Whether you are a civil servant or a corporate executive, you will achieve great things by understanding four very important success building areas: Relationships, Equipping, Attitude, and Leadership.
- Developing the Leaders around You – Why do some people achieve great personal success, yet never succeed in building a business or making an impact in their organization? John C. Maxwell knows the answer. “The greatest leadership principle that I have ever learned in over twenty-five years of leadership,” says Maxwell, “is that those closest to the leader will determine the success level of that leader.” It’s not enough for a leader to have vision, energy, drive, and conviction. If you want to see your dream come to fruition, you must learn how to develop the leaders around you. Whether you’re the leader of a non-profit organization, small business, or Fortune 500 company, Developing the Leaders Around You can help you to take others to the limits of their potential and your organization to a whole new level.
- Today Matters – Most of us spend far too much time exaggerating our past successes and failures and overestimating tomorrow, assuming things will get better without creating a strategy for making it better. That’s why he says that today is the only day that really matters, for today determines the successes of tomorrow. It all boils down to making good decisions, but determining what decisions to make is not always easy so John Maxwell has narrowed down the critical areas of success to 12 of what he calls the “Daily Dozen.” They include such things as maintaining a positive attitude, sticking to priorities, following healthy guidelines, investing in good relationships, and managing finances.
- Intentional Living – Most people are very busy, and successful people even more so. But, being busy is not the same as being productive and being productive isn’t the same as being intentional about what you do. Quite often, people drift through their days at the mercy of their schedules and chaos. Getting them to take responsibility for their days will require a shift in how they see the world.
John Maxwell is precisely the person to help make that shift. His entire life has been built on the principles contained in Intentional Living, and has over 40 years of success at every stage of life to recommend this way of living. Becoming the author of his own story of significance has allowed John to not only achieve significant things, but help others to achieve them as well.
When you become more intentional you will discover how much more you can achieve and live a life of significance.
For more information about any of the above Lunch & Learn subjects available, please contact us and we’ll be delighted to answer all your questions.